The JUNGLAAT Hotel is nestled in the foothills of Dhauladhar Mountain Range. The hotel is located on the top of Hills and provides a panoramic view of McLeodganj, Bhagsu Nag, Triund, and Dharamshala.
The hotel provides easy access to paragliding, Indru Nag temple, and treks to Triund, McLeodganj, Bhagsu Nag, and Thathri. The camping site is just 5 km from the bus stand, 13 km from the airport and pleasant 20-min drive from the International Cricket Stadium.
- Morgan’s Place for breakfast
- Shiva Cafe – Mountain View
- Hope Cafe – peace
Fine dining and 5*s
- McLlo Restaurant – Beautiful View
- Hotel Norbu House at McLeod Ganjl
- The Pavilion – luxurious Hotel
- Bhagsu Nag
- Cricket Stadium
- Indru Nag temple
- War Memorial
- Kangra Art Museum
- St. John’s Church
- Dal Lake
- Gyuto Monastery
- Dhauladhar Mountains
- Nowrojee & Sons: The modern artifacts, placed alongside these remnants from time, prove to be a very interesting experience.
- The Norbulingka Institute: There are artists and students attached to the institute, which aims to preserve Tibetan art and culture along with the region’s traditional art forms in all their purity.
- Kotwali Bazaar: Kotwali Bazaar is one of the most popular markets in Dharamshala.